The procedure of the present Warranty to attend any doubt regarding of your products must be done with the following documents at hand: invoice, purchase order copy and authorized quotation.About the procedure of nonconformity:
- The Customer Service Department will be the only communication channel to review any doubt. It may be via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone to: 800 228 2276 Ext. 107. Any negotiation, deal or agreement with your Sales Advisor will not be recognized as solution by Carmona Impresores S.A de C.V but only the one made by written agreement with the Customer Service Department.
- To present any doubts and/or disagreement you only count with a period of 48 hours (2 working days) from the date of receiving the material; after this time concludes, your complaint will not proceed. Likewise, you count with 48 hours (2 working days) to respond to the solution presented to you, if there is no response within that time, the proposal will not proceed.
- Any doubt clarified and/ or agreement with the Customer Service Department should be by written Carmona Impresores S.A de C.V. does not commit through oral agreements.
- Carmona Impresores S.A de C.V. won´t consider as first solution a refund of your purchase price, to exchange any return or replacement.
- It is understood as Manufacturer mistake: the defects presented in the printed material corresponding to: cutting, printing (out of tolerance), finishing, pasting, die cutting mold, reference number, packaging, stamping or binding.
- Delivery Mistake shall be understood as any defect detected in the product occurred during the delivery process by the Carmona fleet, as well as any delay attributable to Carmona Impresores S.A de C.V.
- The procedure of nonconformity, complaint or return must correspond strictly to the conditions and/or specifications written in your Order Form (previously authorized)
- You must support your nonconformity, complaint and / or return when received a finished product with conditions not indicated or not previously authorized during the file review process, with the approval of the digital dummy and the “Review Result” Format.
- There may be variations in the thickness of the papers within +/- 2 microns, which corresponds directly to the making process of our suppliers.
- The levels of whiteness and opacity of the paper may or may not be uniform in the handling of the same print run or the previous one that Carmona Impresores S.A de C.V. have processed, as this depends 100% on our supplier.
- We are not responsible for the natural wear and tear generated by the handling of the materials applied to your merchandise after receiving delivery.
- The final measurement can present a variation of +/- 2mm due to the final cutting process
- Carmona Impresores S.A. de C.V. is not responsible in case of finding in the analysis of its nonconformity that during the negotiation of delivery times by the Sales Advisor, one or more of their work processes were: altered, modified, omitted or excluded from their normal time for each of them.
- If you decide to suspend or stop the production process at any stage, either by modifications of the authorized file or by some production process, Carmona Impresores S.A de C.V. have the right of applying additional costs when necessary. Additionally, that extra time must be added to the original delivery date.
- Carmona Impresores S.A. de C.V. reserves the right to make the refund of your advance or full payment in case you decide to suspend the production process.
- Carmona Impresores S.A. de C.V. is not responsible for physical damage and / or anomalies in the product due to poor storage and loading or enloading by the customer and / or the shipping company used for delivery.
- The delivery time of the shipping companies agreed by the company is from 2 to 7 working days varies according to the selected courier depending on the destination and occur at any time of the day. All shipment with URGENT, EXTRAURGENT OR NEXT DAY DELIVERY CONDITIONS, they will be loaded directly to the customer and that shipment may be included in the final invoice.
- The shipments generated for delivery must adhere to the contractual conditions of the shipping companies.
- Carmona Impresores S.A. de C.V. is not responsible for any additional charges generated by changes in the delivery address previously authorized by the customer.
- The Customer Service Department is solely responsible for receiving and channeling the information of complaints and returns to the department (departments) involved.
- If the product presents a fault or any nonconformity on your part and the Customer Service Department of the procedure from the Quality department.
- Carmona Impresores S.A. de C.V. is not responsible for paying for any return if it does not comply with point 2 of this section.
- All costs for returning goods by any shipping company must be covered by the customer. For this reason Carmona Impresores S.A. de C.V. in any case will bear the expence for transporting and/or shipping the returned merchandise.
- In the case of local deliveries, if you find any nonconformity at the moment of receiving the product you will have the right to refuse it and request its corresponding analysis.